Careers at Ramada Hotel & Suites Ballina Byron
RAMADA HOTEL & SUITES BALLINA is a 4.5 Star hotel offering luxury at an affordable price. We are committed to delivering 5 star customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The property boasts 115 luxury water front hotel & suite apartments and offers conference & event facilities, three independently operated restaurants and career rewarding opportunities. We have a large clientele of corporate and leisure guests and a friendly team of dedicated staff.
Front Office Reception / Guest Services
Ramada Hotel & Suites Ballina – Ballina NSW
Applicants must be available to work on a 7 day rotating roster. Shifts include a mixture of Morning & Evening shifts and you must be available on weekends/Public Holidays.
This is a Casual Position.
Start Date: Immediate, following a successful interview
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Applicants who can demonstrate experience with the following shall be looked upon favourably:
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred
- Knowledge of RMS or similar hotel reservation systems desirable
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office is advantageous
- Must posses excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Must be motivated, enthusiastic and possess a strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail and high standards of personal presentation at all times
- Have experience in Conflict Resolution and/or Guest Satisfaction
- Have the ability to work well under pressure
- Have the ability to manage multiple tasks and think outside the square
If you fulfill all the above criteria and are looking for your next exciting opportunity then we would like to hear from you. Applicants that do not meet the above criteria need not apply. Please note only successful applicants shall be contacted.
Applications Close Sunday 10th March 2019